We’re a leading brand and marketing agency for purpose-led organisations in the U.K., providing eco-friendly brand and marketing services. We’re looking for a creative freelance social media manager to join our fulfilment team remotely.
As a Freelance Social Media Manager, you will be responsible for developing and implementing social media strategies to increase the online presence, engagement, reach and improve the overall marketing efforts of our agency and our clients.
The ideal candidate is a hard-working team player who will play a critical role in creating original digital content across various social media platforms, including LinkedIn, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok and YouTube.
You’ll be responsible for planning, creating and sharing social content across platforms, working with our graphic designer, video editor and other creative team members.
We are looking to hire someone on a 1-2 day a week basis to begin with.
- Develop social media strategies (with support from our team)
- Create original content
- Provide data analysis and metric reporting for clients
- Generate, edit, publish and share engaging content (e.g. original text, photos, videos, etc.)
- Develop creative and engaging social media strategies
- Manage the day-to-day handling of all social media channels such as Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, TikTok, and YouTube, adapting content to suit different channels.
- Form key relationships with influencers across social media platforms.
- Manage and facilitate social media communities by responding to social media posts and developing discussions.
- Stay up to date with the latest social media best practices, technology and trends.
- Communicate with industry professionals and influencers via social media to create a strong network.
- 3-5 years of social media management experience.
- Excellent knowledge of Linkedin, Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, and TikTok.
- Good understanding of social media KPIs.
- Experience working in B2B marketing.
- Team player.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills.
Desired Additional Skills
- Content creation and copywriting skills
- General knowledge of Search Engine Optimisation and internet ranking for web content
- Graphic design, photo and video-editing skills
- Experience in Education/Edtech industry